What is Brahman Country Genetics?
Brahman Country Genetics primarily features bulls, females and genetics from B.R. Cutrer, Inc., or other reputable herds that have been verified for quality, accuracy in performance, and bloodlines of integrity.
Brahman Country also helps provide marketing assistance for progressive Brahman Country cooperator herds across the southern United States. Formed in 2019 by Brandon and Rachel Cutrer (BRC), Brahman Country now encompasses a unified group of progressive Brahman breeders to serve the commercial cattle industry.
What performance data do you offer?
- Actual birthweight, weaning weight and yearling weight measurements
- Registered with the American Brahman Breeders Association
- DNA verified for parentage
- Genomically-enhanced EPDs
- Disposition scores
- Carcass ultrasound data preferred
- Cow production records
What Are the EPDs in Cattle?
- Predict what traits an animal will pass on to their offspring
- Use performance records of the animal and its parents – such as birth, weaning, and yearling weight and environment – to determine their value
- Help you compare value on sires, cows, and younger cattle
How Can I Be A Brahman Country Cooperator?
The Brahman Country Genetics Cooperator program is designed to unify progressive-minded Brahman breeders by focusing on elite genetics backed by performance. Brahman Country cooperators must primarily utilize BRC genetics or other bloodlines approved by our BRC leadership team. Brahman Country Cooperators benefit from marketing assistance from Ranch House Designs, exclusive semen and herd bull opportunities from BR Cutrer, and more. We also help our cooperators market and sell their cattle through the Brahman Country sales. To inquire about being a Brahman Country cooperator, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Order Semen?
If you know what bulls you want, you can simply email email@example.com to place your order. However, we are more than happy to provide herd consultations or breeding consultations to help us best match the right bulls for your program. Get started by filling out our semen sales estimate form. We also offer on-farm herd consultations.